To start a company, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Company Name
- Registered Address
- Director details [DoB,address,full name]
- Share Capital and Shareholder Details
What is your business?
Director has UK address?
Director has Ni number?
Director has valid passport?
Have any additional directors?
If you are first time a director?
Whether you are a newly appointed director, or are thinking about becoming a director, you will need to be aware that directors have many obligations and legal responsibilities:
- You are legally responsible to file the company’s annual accounts and annual return on time, and
- You must ensure your company details are up to date.
- Information you submit will be placed on a public register and be available for public inspection including personal information you submit as part of your appointment.
Companies that deliver accounts late receive a late filing penalty. Furthermore, as we display filing dates on the public record, late filing can damage your company’s reputation.
But don’t worry above, MSR Secretarial services will do all above these works which is include your accounting fee.