You must send annual return to companies house After 28 days of your company aniversary which is a year from your company incorporation date. For an example your company incorporated on 23rd of October 2012 so you need to send annual return before 20th November 2013.
Compamy annual return is not your company annual account submission both are different. Annual return mean you have to tell companies house about your company status such as registered address,director and shareholders details and the type of business.
Details of changes includes in Annual Return

  • the company’s registered office address
  • what type of business the company runs (eg retail, accountancy, catering)
  • the address where the company’s list of shareholders is kept
  • the type of limited company (eg limited by shares, limited by guarantee)
  • name and address of all company directors (and company secretary if you have one)
  • the number and value of shares issued by the company and who owns them
  • where details of ‘debentures’ (a type of loan the company has taken out with a promise to repay at a specific time in the future) are kept

Annual Return.



+44 208 514 2678